Property Development

Alterations to Driveways – Members wishing to utilise a section of the grass verge to widen access to their property must first submit a Licence application to ESL to formalise the use of land.

Building Development – Homeowners undertaking development that may result in encroachment on ESL land – eg heavy plant, delivery and storage of materials, additional parking other any other activity that could cause disruption – permission must be sought from ESL in advance of the work. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to reinstate any damage caused to the verges and/or roads.  Property owners must read and sign a Development Agreement and Site Requirements prior to any work taking place.